What to Bring
Thank you for reserving the retreat center! In order for you to have the most stress-free retreat possible, we keep our center well stocked so that you don't have to bring as many items from home.
- Our kitchen is fully stocked. This includes everything from cookware, dinner ware, crock pot, blender, coffee pot and filters, glasses, mugs, silverware, and spatulas.
- Salt and pepper
- We provide all dish cleaning necessities from dish cloths to dish soap.
- Our kitchen has 4 microwaves, 2 stoves, and 2 ovens
- Emergency Kit: candles, matches, flash light, and phone numbers to power company
- We provide paper products such as toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins, and trash bags. These should last around 3 - 4 days depending on use.
- For entertainment, our retreat center has an assortment of movies including NetFlix, books, and board games.
- Our retreat center has a gas and charcoal grill. You will need to provide charcoal.
- The retreat center has a laundry room, you will need to provide your own detergent.
- We recommend that you bring your own shampoo/soap.
- We keep an information book at the retreat center with the addresses and emergency numbers (maintenance and customer service), local emergency numbers, the address and directions to nearest hospitals and grocery/convenience stores.
Recommended Items to Bring:
- Favorite spices/oils for cooking
- Plastic wrap/aluminum foil or storage containers for leftovers you wish to take home
-We do not provide linens
- Charger for cell phone or laptop
- Bug Spray
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, soap)
- Seasonal wear (September/October/March/April: nights are cool, days are warm. November/December/January/February: cold nights, cold days. May/June/July/August: warm nights, hot days).
- Bathing suit for summer months.